President: Josh Grove
Secretary: Iris Alvarado Santiago
The name of this organization is the St. Dominic School Athletic Association. Parents of currently enrolled students are members of the
1. To foster the physical development and sportsmanship of all the students of
St. Dominic School participants.
2. To provide an opportunity for all students in 5th though 8th grade to participate
in some form of athletic activity.
3. To help each student become a better person as a result of his/her
participation in the program.
1. Provide money, through fund raising and fee collection, to underwrite the cost
of the athletic program.
2. To oversee the expenditures within the Athletic Program.
3. Organize and plan all activities in the Athletic Program.